Monday, May 19, 2014

Brooklyn Brunchin













Photography: Katrine & Laura 

Sunday is always a good day for brunch. Yesterday me and my friends went to Iris Cafe in Brooklyn Heights. They had this amazing avocado toast I tried, with a sprinkle of pepper on top. After we went riding around in circles with citi bikes...some thing I am most likely not going to do again. I am always up for trying anything at least once though. I was scared of the cars and I got honked at for being so slow.

I don't like my outfit much yesterday. Sundays are always my day for feeling lazy and throwing on whatever. I love the shoes I'm wearing which I picked up at a thrift store for 18 dollars! It retails for $98...what a steal.


Outfit:
Kimono: Urban Outfitters (Similar)
Dress: Bar III
Shoes: Shelley London

No comments:

Post a Comment